Tuesday, October 12, 2010

you own my heart

so i just read on rah's blog that like, if i get 90% and above for trinity, i have a shot at getting into cambridge.

like why the fuck did i not know this sooner?

i only need 82% to get into melbourne uni psychology, and i got 94% in the first semester, so i've been slacking like mad, cause there's no way i won't get in.

now my average is hovering in between 86 and 89 percent.

fuck me, why am i so easily satisfied? i was like "oh, no worries, YAY"

NOW, 3 weeks before exams, i realise if i hadn't let my grades slip, i'd be filling out application forms for the ivies and oxbridge, LIKE WTF?!

i am fucking cranky right now.




this, combined with my hopeless search for ___________.



it took you all of ten minutes to sweep me off my feet. and now you're gone, back in singapore doing god knows what.



on day 1, i fell in like.
on day 2, i tried to let go.
on day 3, i tried to erase the memories.
on day 4, i fell back in love.
on day 5, i realised i've lost you forever.
on day 6, my heart broke.



now it's day 7,

i wake up with you on my mind.
i go to school with you in my thoughts.
i beg god with you in my prayers.
i think of home with you in my wishes.
i go to sleep with you in my heart.





i pray i'll meet you again someday,
i can only hope that you'll still remember me.
my friends say "give up",
my brain says "there's no point".
but how can i stop,
when my heart whispers, "why the fuck not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment