Monday, October 18, 2010

bring night


Hi!

So I don't really have much to say. I'm just like...blogging for the sake of it. I just got back from a day of Socrates and Aristotle at Leeper Library with Athari. She says she's going to University of Queensland next year. nooooo!! Brisbane's so far away ):

I made myself noodles in miso+egg soup. I stand by my statement that i make wicked soup! The only things I can really make are: soup and pancakes. Not bragging or anything - ah who am i kidding, i love bragging about my legendary pancake-making skillz - but my pancakes are mostly perfect. Oh and my omelettes/scrambled eggs are really fluffy too, even without any cream or milk! ^^

Sadly, I kind of suck at everything else.

Shit, I always do this to myself. I'm in the mood to study, then I switch the computer on. GAME OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment