Saturday, October 30, 2010

prommy prom prom

title is self-explanatory i believe?

i'm not gonna upload many prom pics simply because i had way too much makeup on and i look like a tranny ghost in all the pics. the ones taken at the afterparty aren't so bad cause clubs have more flattering lighting somehow? I don't know! hahaha. but i'll be separating them into different posts. easier that way.

but all in all, it was a magical night. the most fun i've had in a long while.

picture time!!

whitney! one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet. really smart too!! 
anh!! my cutie patootie drama group mate! i'm playing her and she's playing me for our play. very challenging being as sweet and soft spoken as she is!
eleanor the sexy beast!
jessica!! yet another cutie patootie hehe. my eap and econs classmate. very good actress this girl is!! i saw her drama performance. was so blown away.
all the april accelerated intake folks!!! i love them!! well. actually only like half of us are in this picture. one quarter didn't attend prom and the other quarter of them had gone out to smoke while we, the non-smokers, were taking this picture haha.

uploading is a bit redundant though, cause like...you guys know my blog through my facebook page anyway. and these pictures are all already on my facebook page anyway. so. idk. i guess i do this for my ONE reader who doesn't use facebook, the ever-enigmatic PB?


yeah you may be looking at these pics and going "nah you don't look THAT bad". well, that's cause i chose the least fug ones. in some of them my face is white. like literally WHITE. way too much foundation that's way too light for my natural skin colour. plus drag queen eye makeup. oh for shame. could've been a night of beautiful snapshots of amazing memories. now all i can see in the pics are "OMG I LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN".

just so you guys know, i look like this without any makeup on:



i don't think it's that bad!! maybe next time there's a party, i should just skip the foundation and eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment