Thursday, October 7, 2010

i know my blog is very text-heavy and picture-light. hahahaha.

at least it loads faster if you're accessing this from your phone or something! :D




and also, i would load pics but i always feel v narcissistic doing so. maybe i should be more shameless at self-promotion.



but i think if i put up pictures of myself, my blog traffic will go from 5 to like ZERO LOL.




who the hell even reads my blog, seriously?!?!! ALWAYS ZERO COMMENTS.





but i don't expect attention so it's alright (:






i just blog to sort out the jumble in my mind.












my daddy bought me the chloe eau de parfum btw. I IZ HAPPY CHILD. cause i've been using vera wang since forever, decided to change. next up, FLOWERBOMB by viktor and rolf.



then when i'm 30 or something, i'll do some custom fragrance cause i don't wanna be like every other woman out there, drenched in chanel no. 5.


yeah i'm hooked on perfume, i feel naked if i leave the house without spraying some on. i do admit that sometimes i tend to (accidentally) overdo it, but it's always cause i'm in such a rush to leave the house, and i wanna finish it quick so i can buy a new one (hehe), i just spray everywhere. my room smells like vera wang too hehehe. rroves it.

/bimbo talk.

3 comments:

  1. nobody comments on my blog too. they just sms me. damn sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment comment comment!
    i wish i could spray my room with vera wang hahahha. but i get why you try to use perfume as much as possible. i do too! when i remember. feels like my 2 year old dior shine is so out of fashion and gonna expire soon lol. omg omg i bought like dior rogue lipstick in devilish pink its so nice :):)

    wwellll ive not been commenting because i didn't visit this blog for some time :/ are you still using tumblr? or zebrastripes?? (runs to check)

    -keejia

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris: hahaha omg like...why no one can be bothered ah? lol

    kj: it's alright!!! OMGGGG HAHAHA I WANT DIOR ADDICT NOWWWW!! but i'm still more of a juicy tubes fan ^^ nope. too many people tumblr nowadays, and zebrastripes was a phase. sorry i keep changing! hahaaa.

    ReplyDelete