Saturday, October 30, 2010

official trinity ball after-party / halloween.

so i had to change into my halloween gear at the prom venue and rush there in a jiffy. so yeah, that's pretty much why my costume = fail. hahaha. wasn't really a costume at all! was aiming for the "zombie wife who got suffocated by drowning in her jewels, death by consumerism" look, but i don't think i made it obvious enough ):

anyway, pictures:

from left: bryan, me, ray, nach, jo, ben (: some of the best people ever!
eleanor the sexy beast but for halloween she's a sexy devil haha. and jo again!
nachhhh!
from left: poony the ever-adorable, sexy devil, mins (oh how lovely her sweet nature), me, irene my loverrrr. there are nary any pics of me with irene so i'm a bitttt sad about that.

my favourite pic of the night, not just cause i look relatively cool here, but also cause it's funny, the whole juxtaposition of my cool pose against ayako ownin' the club with her "i be sexy drunk" fist-pumping drunk-screaming-squealing ways. i just find the juxtaposition v funny. one of those, "you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried" pictures.






NO MORE!! ^^

6 comments:

  1. saw you the other day at Seven -afterparty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't know me and i speak to you before. I study in trinity too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wht a night~
    super luv the pic of ayako getting drunk hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: oh really! hahaha. tell me your name!!

    BRYAN?!?!?! IS THAT YOU?!?! hahaha i didn't realise!!! hahaha. ya. ayako was funny. we shouldnt laugh at her but she v cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm silvia. followed you on twitter, hope you don't mind. btw, good luck for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete