Thursday, October 14, 2010

if you read my blog...

post on my facebook wall saying you read my blog or like, friend request me if you don't already have me on facebook!! my url is:

http://www.facebook.com/sibyl92


i'm doing this cause i wanna know who reads my blog. i want to know each and every one of you. i want to see all your faces, all you beautiful people!!!


if only like 5 people post on my wall, SERIOUSLY FML HAHAHAHAHA i can crawl into a hole and die of mortification. not cause i want that much attention, but cause then i would have severely overestimated my writing skillz and entertainment value. hahahaha.

and also cause then it shows no one cares about me OMG :'( HAHAHA jkjk.

thinkglitter also must post. make me feel loved ok rah, cause im very sure you and vicki are like the only 2 people who read this LOL. i iz sadz.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we do read your blog. Heck I just started recently.

    Too bad I don't use FB.


    P.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i know you personally, PB? hahahaha i'm like wracking my brains to think of anyone i could possibly know who doesn't use FB.


    SHIT the curiosity is killing me.

    ReplyDelete