Monday, January 31, 2011

karina pasian

I Know That You've Been Calling Me,
And I'm happy that we met.
Don't think that I'm not interested.
I'm just playing hard to get

[Bridge:]
So much about this crazy game they call love
That I'm trying to understand,
So could you be my best friend,
Before you call yourself my man

[Hook:]
Why can't I love you in slow motion,
Take my time,
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't I?

[Verse 2:]
You seem to know just what you want
And I like your confidence
Some things a girl should never rush
Cause If you do you hurt yourself

[Bridge:]
So much about this crazy game they call love
I'm still trying to understand,
So could you be my best friend,
Before you call yourself my man

[Hook:]
Why can't I love you in slow motion,
Take my time,
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't I

[Breakdown:]
I'm too young for tears in the night
And it's to soon for this to be right
Don't wanna mess with your pride
The questions not when but why

[Hook:]
Why can't I love you in slow motion,
Take my time,
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
I Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't... I





yeah. about sums it all up.
story of girls' lives. 
we get swept off our feet, then we get all stressed cause everything's going too fast.
i think i like this song.


but right now i'm quite chill. taking a break. 


for those of you who don't know, i've been holidaying in canada. vancouver, victoria, banff(!!).


tomorrow: calgary.


then: edmonton, new york, hongkong.


then i will finally be back home. although i'm not so sure i want to be. i'm having fun avoiding the realities of daily life.


countless photos, didn't take any of the rockies though cause i can't exactly carry a camera while zooming down a fluffy white mountain? 


sunshine village yesterday had awesome powder snow, i could make turns and slow down so i had good control, and we all know control is very important. when we don't feel a sense of control, we get scared, so we get tense. then of course we FALL on our asses. 


i had the fright of my life today at lake louise though. not enough snow, so it was pretty icey. so i ended up just literally zooming down the slope. i had to fall to stop myself from crashing into a tree. pretty fucking terrifying. i've always fancied myself as a decent skier, and i guess i am, but like. dude, turn on the freakin' snow machine. it's dangerous when there isn't enough snow, cause when i try to turn or brake, i end up twisting my ankle and falling. CAUSE THERE'S NOT ENOUGH SNOW for the skis to push into to stop/slow down. i'm sorry i'm not awesome enough to be able to deal with it, but i'm on easy and intermediate, i shouldn't have to know how to parallel turn and zoomzoom down a slippery slope omg. that's black diamond standard.


today was the first time i ever fell while skiing. i'm just thankful i only twisted my ankle. i'm thankful i didn't fly off the ramp, at least my skis maintained contact with the ground.




scary scary.


side note: next time i'm just gonna stick to skiing in japan/korea, cause at least then i'll have cute azn boys to gawk at (not while actually skiing of course!!! that's dangerous, kids.) here all angmooooo. i mean they're cute la. but that's it? damn sian one. then i don't like staring cause i don't wanna have any involvement in the whole colonialist SPG thing going on. what if i stare then the angmoh boys think, "of course she wants me, she's asian. they're all cheap sluts who want white boys." EEEEEE. 


i'm not racist! i just don't want to have any part in fueling the "chinese slut" stereotype.


i digress. took so many peekchas!!! idk which to upload on my blog. i'll just like, put them on facebook, then the most liked ones shall be posted on here as well mmkay ^^


idk if ashywashybambam reads this, but if he is: ashes don't be hatin', you're always going to europe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment