Tuesday, August 17, 2010

so this post is gonna be fairly short and, well, less try-to-be-poetic than the previous post.

i just needed to get some stuff out. also, chrissypoo requested more frequent updates, so here's to you, you awesome non-kid! (:

so. here goes.

i'm self-centred, i'm vain, i think too highly of myself, i'm mean, i think horrible mean thoughts, i grab on way too fast, i let go way too soon, i talk way too much, i listen way too little, i pretend to care way too much, i actually care way too little, i'm selfish, i'm negative, i put on the act of being realistic, i'm hopelessly optimistic, to the point of being delusional, i'm guarded, but i don't seem it, i say "i" way too much, i'm a hopeless romantic with a fear of falling in love, but i love way too easily, i'm indecisive, i contradict myself, i confuse myself. why anyone likes me or enjoys my company, is a puzzle to me.

but i do love, with all my heart, all of you. i've never been in love, but i love you all. if that makes any sense. i thank all of you so much for showing all this concern for me through my current bout of self-indulgent self-pity.

i hope i have the strength to make good. to do good. to be good.


BIG KISS xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment