Thursday, January 14, 2010

no matter what today's life section said, no matter the "siren call" (LOLOLOL i LMAOed when i saw the title) ,

I MUST STUDY
I MUST STUDY
I MUST STUDY
I MUST STUDY
I MUST STUDY



on a brighter note, i'm still 44kg even after eating like a gajillion pancakes.

i've developed an unhealthy obsession with pancakes and maple syrup.

thank god i'm not going to canada anymore, or i may just go on a maple syrup tasting spree and thus gain like 7493 grams.

I NEED TO EXERCISE. getting vry vry unfit. like i dont wanna lose weight anymore, i'm happier now, but like. i don't like my current sedentary lifestyle.

i must be fitter so i can be BADASS. lol not rly i just keep getting sick nowadays, i'm sure it's cause i'm unfit so my immune system is like six feet under.

speaking of six feet under, michael C hall got cancer but got treated for it. thank goodness, cause he's so freaking talented ((:



ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR i need supernatural to start again!!! i've been watching FRINGE and CHUCK. they're good but they're no JARED PADALALA AND JENSEN ACKLESSSSSSSSSS.

and the big bang theory is funnaye!

in HIMYM news, i'm damnnnnn sad that RACHEL BILSON is not "THE MOM". PLZ I LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRR. I SOOO WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HER being REVEALED as THE mom. but she turned out to be the jealous roommate.

sighzxz.


kk back to like. emo confused about lyfe mode.

HOW? WHAT SHLD I DO WITH MY LIFE MAN.


GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment