Sunday, November 22, 2009

i wanna embed a youtube video but blogger doesnt have that function. blogger should keep up with the times manzxzzxz.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

can't sleep.

i have to be at MARSILING mrt station by 7:30AM TMR MORNING oh god i pray that i'll get up on time. marsiling is like, so far from where i stay la! well on the bright side, at least i stay on the red line too, so the train is direct! and i'll be going towards jurong east whereas all the working people will be going towards marina bay, so YAY MORE SPACE :D :D

it's the little things in life that give me joy lol.

i broke out in rashes a few days back, i ate something wrong, i just have no idea what )))))):
and i went to zouk last night to club, so yes, the higher beings have IMPECCABLE timing (sarcasm). i couldnt even feel comfortable in my outfit cause i was like itching and all. ughhhh.
well yes, i suppose i could've just stayed home, but this was a rare opportunity! i mean, how often will my dad let me out right? i have to grab this precious opportunity! hahaha. my rashes are still super obvious and itchy and painful ): ugh! i really dont know WHY i suddenly broke out in rashes! they're the worst!

met vicki at bishan, read at the library, chatted while nursing yami peach yogurt cups, life is good (: have some photos but i'll upload tomoz! ^^

for now, i'll up the zouk pics, although you should take note that i am not a clubber, i only club like twice a year, i'm actually very dorky and hermit-like during the holidays, i'm always sitting in my PJs and wearing my nerd specs and watching some korean/taiwanese/american TV show or other so yeah i'm not a hardcore party girl.

it just so happened that after creating this blog, the first place i went out with my friends to was zouk. that is all.


zouk
you can see my rash in this pic, like the red spot on my arm )): i should like, take note of everything i eat in future. or maybe it wasn't something i ate...oh my gosh possibilities are endless. how sia.

zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


zouk


No comments:

Post a Comment