Sunday, November 29, 2009

BISHANNNNNNNNNN (PICS).

a few weeks ago, Vicki and I went to OUAM. we took the above pic there. they serve ahmayjjing chocolate milkshakes, pinky swear. haha brown text just like CHOCOLATE!
this was at the minitoons at bishan! the giant domokun was gone. someone spent 300 bucks buying that giant brown cute monster domokun. dude must be really rich or stupid or romantic or all or just stupid. dunno why, but on that day, my face was strangely lopsided. like in every pic we took, the 2 sides of my face looked so different from each other, it was disturbing lol. haha my text is in brown to celebrate the domokun spirit!

all the stuff i talked about above is BROWN: chocolate and domokun! OMG. conspiracy?? o__O

i thought there'd be more pics but i guess i was wrong haha.

on another note, sarahyim totally went to supper without me, that biatch! XD jkjk.
not like she reads my blog anyway, so whatever. i still lublubeuuusss rahrah!!! can you even decipher that? blah~~~~ bored....

been watching PSYCH on universal, it's some weekend marathon special. i like PSYCH it's an awesome show everyone should watch it. yes they/we/you should. ah semantics. again, blah~~~

i like joanne peh, just so you know/ i like joanne peh more than fiona xie, just so you know/

my blogging today is kinda whoooooooooooooooo like all LSD and shit.

do you know what i'm talking about?
cause if you do, i'd really appreciate it if you could enlighten me.

baibaizxzzxxz. off to dreamland, wonderful 2PM man-beasts await me.
wait it's not even night-time yet.
BLAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just so you know, i can't wait to get my hair cut tmr, i'll totally take some camwhore zilian selca pics (pics of myself) to celebrate/mourn, depending on the outcome.
but it'll probably be neither considering how i wont be doing anything drastic other than dyeing my hair PURPLISH/BLUEISH BLACK (can anyone say HELL2DAYEAHHHHH!!!)
i can't decide if purple or blue undertones suit my skin tone more, i'll ask don tomoz.

lalalalala~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment