Monday, February 21, 2011

vicki, sarah.

vicki: i'm happy you're around.
you always make sure we meet up.
you never judge.
you listen and are always on my side no matter what.
you bring me back down to earth.
you make sure i don't waste money and waste food.
you make me feel loved.
you're always around, always.
you welcome me with open arms even after i've gone MIA for way too long.
love you (:



sarah:
you're the younger sister i never had
for a while i couldn't stand you
you were a self-absorbed poser bitch
who would have spelt poser "poseur" (i mean seriously wtf)
you're the wild one.
the one who lets me know it's okay to not be perfect.
you never ever judge me.
you accept me
are always on my side
you're easygoing
you always rush to wherever i am whenever i need you
you're sweet
you never feel like you're better than anyone else (you used to though but you're so good now)
you never make me feel bad for being a total jew
it's okay for me to eat hawker food and dress like a hobo when i'm with you
you're my oldest friend
i used to be the one telling you to not do this, not do that.
now you're the one giving me advice, because we're both fucked up, except you've been through it already.
i'm still learning the ropes at being a dysfunctional human being.
but you make me see that it's okay to be who i am.
with you, i feel like there's nothing wrong with either of us (:

No comments:

Post a Comment